Due Diligence Services
Good information and analysis is the basis for all profitable investing. At StreetCapital, good information and due diligence is the foundation of our success, and it drives our buyside and corporate research offerings, and ultimately, our investment banking client selection process as well.
StreetCapital offers a project-based research and due diligence service to institutional investors.
This offering is designed to:
- Help reduce fixed costs
- Provide access to an experienced team of industry experts
- Help evaluate anomalously high numbers of potential investments
- Direct our buyside clients to focus their time on the highest-value projects
We have a flexible pricing paradigm and are happy to work "on the same side of the table" as our clients.
We typically provide the buyside with two levels of research and due diligence. The first level involves us performing an initial fundamental analysis of a company and a proposed transaction, with the goal of recommending either a "pass" or a "worthy of consideration" based on the client's stated investment criteria.
For those companies that our clients whish to understand in more depth, we embark on an extremely thorough research and due diligence process. Depending on the client and the subject company/industry, this process could include:
- Performing background checks on all key personnel
- Checking out "the story" by finding and interviewing professionals outside of the researched company
- Thoroughly and forensically analyzing the balance sheet and any prior funding transactions to ensure that the capital structure is as it is represented to be
- Completing a forward-looking valuation model on the company
- Analyzing the strategic plan of the company vis-á-vis its competitors and trends within its industry
- Evaluating the market value of any collateralized assets and ensuring that they are unencumbered
- Conducting customer research to evaluate the company's current products and services and the viability of its future offerings
- Any and all other research-related items that might be relevant to a particular financing
Once complete, we provide our client with a confidential report detailing the results of our analysis and our go/no-go recommendation.
To learn more about our research and due diligence services and how we can help drive your performance, contact us today.